The pharmaceutical TALCUM POWDER is the ideal dressing aid for those wanting something other than silicone. It protects and prevents sticking of rubber & latex garments.
Lightly apply the high quality powder on or in rubber & latex garments therefore making it easier getting dressed. The powder offers a smooth sliding film on the skin.
The 100% non-industrial pharmaceutical beGLOSS TALCUM POWDER is perfect for the handling and storage of latex garments.
Slipping into rubber & latex garments is made comfortable as well as protects from premature wear and tear, even during longer periods of storage.
beGLOSS TALCUM POWDER has a double sealed lid; this prevents moisture from entering and protects from drying out.
Features - Slip into rubber & latex garments fast and easy - Ideal for the storage of rubber & latex garments. - Protects from premature wear and tear - 100% Pharmaceutical Talcum Powder (non industrial Talcum) - Anti-static effect
Ingredient: 100% Pharmaceutical Talcum Powder
Packaging Unit comes in a 120 gram steel can
Made in Germany
• Wash and dry your latex thoroughly before storage
• The latex should be free of dirt, oil and grease residues
• The latex must be 100% dry for storage!
The Correct Application
Quick and Easy:
• Choose a suitable plastic bag or other storage bag for your latex
• The volume of storage should be adapted to the size of the clothing
• Ensure that latex has been thoroughly cleaned and dry before storage
• Now put 2 - 3 teaspoons of beGLOSS talcum powder into the filled storage bag
• Now seal airtight (so that no talcum powder leaks)
• Distribute the powder completely on to the latex clothing by shaking the sealed storage bag
• Now turn the clothing inside out and repeat the process
• Add more latex powder if necessary
Now the latex clothing is perfectly prepared for long-term storage.
It is best to store the latex clothing hanging on a wooden hanger. Plastics (plasticizers) can destroy the latex material
Always store colourful latex clothing separately.
Otherwise unpleasant discolouration can occur
Garments with zippers or metal rivets should be stored on a hanger with a wooden bridge.
A protective cloth (neutral natural cotton cloth) is then hung over the bridge so that the metal does not come into contact with the latex
Latex clothing can be stored long term with re-sealable air-tight plastic bags (PolyEthylen).
Please note that your latex clothing must be properly prepared with our beGLOSS talcum powder and 100% dry
Important: Never use household powder such as baby powder.
These can contain harmful additives that attack the latex
We have developed the beGLOSS Talcum Powder as an alternative to dressing aids made from oil or silicone. Made especially for your latex clothing, it helps you to get into your latex outfit quickly and easily. Putting on latex can be so easy! Because the powder works so well with the latex surface and also has an anti-static effect, you put on the latex clothing in a gliding manner.
The powder does not use any additives or preservatives and is a pharmaceutical grade product.
Due to its special properties, it is also suitable for long-term storage. Store latex professionally and protect your rubber from wear, tearing and sticking together.
If you love your latex, use beGLOSS Talcum Powder. It is of very high quality and free of additives or other ingredients which can attack or dissolve the structure of the high-quality material. We therefore recommend not using household powders, baby powders or even industrial powders.
The product should be used on dry and clean latex that is free of residues.
Precautions when putting on your latex:
• Do not use sharp objects or long fingernails when putting it on. (Avoiding damage such as tearing or puncturing.) We recommend for those with long fingernails to wear gloves.
• Take your time when getting dressed. Carefully slip on the latex clothing. Never reach into the latex material with your fingernails. Always use your fingertips.
• Recommended: For latex catsuits, please make sure that the latex catsuit is properly aligned when you put it on. First pull the suit up to the crotch, then slip the sleeves onto your arms. Align the latex catsuit and slowly close the zipper.
• Avoid stretching movements when trying on
• Give yourself and the latex clothing time to adjust.
• Latex dressing aid tip: Try the latex dressing aid beGLOSS Easy Glide