beGLOSS Perfect SHINE DRY & UV PROTECTION 100
Avertissements de danger
beGLOSS Perfect SHINE DRY & UV PROTECTION - Latex polish with UV protection
beGLOSS Perfect Shine Daylight Protection Spray protects your latex against UV radiation. For rubber lovers who like to wear their latex during a day in the sun. beGLOSS Daylight Protection Spray prevents latex from getting damaged from the ultra violet rays.
The beGLOSS Perfect Shine Daylight Protection - maintains your latex, it is simply sprayed on and can be spread over your latex with a soft sponge.
We recommend our special polishing cloth beGLOSS WIPE.
After use with our beGLOSS Perfect Shine Daylight, your latex is glossy with a satin finish.
Very easy to use:
The best preparation for UV protection is to wash your latex clothing with beGLOSS Special Wash Latex make sure all grease and oil residue is removed before you begin the beGLOSS Perfect Shine Daylight Spray treatment.
When your latex is completely dry, spray your latex clothing with beGLOSS Latex Daylight and polish your latex with our beGLOSS Wipe polishing cloth. Finished!
- beGLOSS Perfect Shine Daylight Spray nourishes and seals latex and leaves it with a matt finish
- Immediate professional UV protection against solar ultra violet radiation
- Effective protection against harmful substances, fading, cracking and wear
- Refreshes and extends the life of your latex
- Antistatic results, does not stick
- Bottle is hygienically factory sealed with tamper-evident foil to protect against germs
- Bottle sealed for leak-free transport
Isotridecanol, bronopol, 2-octyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one
beGLOSS - Made in Germany
Always read the label and product information before use.
Attention: Causes serious eye irritation
IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES AND SKIN:
Keep locked up and out of the reach of children. Do not swallow! In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. In case of mishandling, eye contact or illness, seek medical advice immediately (show the bottle label if possible).